July 18th - 20th, 2019
The Pirates of Lanier are proud to announce our 10th Annual Pirates of Lanier Family Poker Run!
This year's event will feature many of the fun activities we all have enjoyed so much in over the past ten years!
This year, all events, except for the actual poker run will take place inside Margaritaville on Lanier Islands!. We have positioned all our events to be close to the Sunset Cove Docks for the convenience of our participants.
Thursday July 18th
Check in and Registration
- 11am - 10pm
- All Captain's must register at Harbor Pavilion. Here you will receive your credentials package which will include your lanyards, dinner tickets for the Captains Meeting and Auction, your paddle with the number of hands you are playing as well as your goodies bag featuring the event t-shirts and some very cool gifts from our sponsors!
The Welcome Meet and Greet Party
- 6pm - 10pm
- Come by and meet your fellow Poker Run Captains and crew! Food will be provided by Zoe's Kitchen along with a cash bar. Come and have a good time!
Friday July 19th
Registration continues from 11am - 6pm
Cheeseburger on Paradise Beach Party
- 12pm - 3pm
- This year, we are bringing back our famous Cheeseburger on Paradise Beach Party!
Margaritaville and Lanier Islands be hosting host our afternoon shindig right on Paradise Beach (formerly known as Big Beach) in Sunset Cove! That's right, boats from all over will gather at the beach and on the docks for our famous Friday afternoon party.
Cheeseburgers, hot dogs and soft drinks will be free to all registered participants.
- Our annual Pirate Stereo Competition will again be hosted by one of our favorite sponsors AVC Marine for all registered vessels!
The Captains Meeting and Auction
- 6pm - 10pm
- There is no rest for weary! After having a full day of boating, stereo competitions and beach fun, we will gather back at Harbor Pavilion Tent for the Friday night Captains Party and Auction!!
Attendance at the Safety Meeting is mandatory for all the Captains. This insures that everyone understands the safety rules of the Poker Run.
After the Safety Meeting we will have food and drinks for all registered entrants. A cash bar will also be open.
After dinner, Live Entertainment will be provided under the tent for everyone's dancing and listening pleasure!
Saturday July 21st
11th Annual Poker Run - Saturday
- 9am - 3pm
- This is it!! Everyone's favorite annual event on the lake!
There is no central start location for the poker run. It is not a race! Boats from all over the lake will go to the various stops to pick up their cards at their own direction and course.
Beautifully decorated boats of all makes, models and sized will be coursing the lake in search of the winning hands!
Click Here for Card and Lunch Stop Locations
Poker Run Casino
- 5pm - 9pm
- As the Pirates finish up collecting their cards, we will all gather at Sunset Cove. The Casino opens at 5:00 pm and will be located Landshark Landing. Prizes are awarded for the best three hands, as well as for Best Decorated Boat and Best Dressed Crew.
Live Entertainment will be provided!
The Awards Ceremony
- 9pm - 10pm
- This when ye all get yer booty! Winners will get their coveted trophies and the Top Three Hands will be awarded their prizes!
Closing Fireworks Celebration
- 10pm - ??
- After a fun day and night of helping to raise money for the kids, we close our event with a spectacular display of fireworks!! Drop the mike! Elvis has left the room!!